YEAR-END PAYROLL CHECKLIST
- Verify your company information, including tax IDs, Form W-2 delivery address and email address
- Verify employee and contractor information including SSN’s and 1099’s
- 1099’s are required to be filed to any independent contractor who is not incorporated.
- Report fringe benefits – examples include:
- Personal use of company car
- Group term life insurance over $50,000??
- Schedule year-end bonus payrolls
- Prepare your payroll processing for Christmas and New Year’s Holiday impacts
- Distribute Forms W-2/1099 to employees and contractors – Due by January 31, 2022